Saturday 28 April 2012

it's not about the destination (part 1)

brown shopping bags packed with polysterine plates. Plastic forks and flimsy knives; this isnt a way to live. the vending machine cant be my kitchen and the dustbin my dishwasher.
if this is the life of a socialite, mum, i promise i'll get a job!
there are days when i cant stomach the starch snacks and the oil drowned meals. finger foods suffocated in fat, muffins, scones, custard cakes, danish delicatses, and size 6 dressed dont fit. but i put on a brave face and work off the calories during the toilet breaks.
the travel milage pile up like the pounds making themselves at home around my hips. my legs become as useless as my motabolism, working once every 3 days if ever. spending all my time sitting, sleeping, driving,flying,driving,flying,driving. this isnt a way to live.

if this is the life of a socalite, mum, i promise I'll get a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment